[kepler-dev] Drop Down box / Choice box on Canvas

Edward A. Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu Jan 15 14:58:57 PST 2009

Would it work to have it in the toolbar instead?
If so, Thomas Feng is in the middle of prototyping a mechanism
that will do that...

In theory, it is possible to have icons in vergil that are
arbitrary swing widgets. However, when we tried to get that
working a few years ago, the student working on it gave up...
It was harder than it looked...

Edward