[kepler-dev] Request for place holder for Provenance Viewer on Kepler svn/tree

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Jan 12 10:26:12 PST 2009

Hi Madhu,

The best thing to do would be to develop a module for your
functionality.  You can do that by using the ant build system and
running the command 'ant make-module -Dmodule=<your_module_name>'  This
will create a directory in the modules/ directory with all of the
structure and configuration that you'll need to start your new module.
You can then check that into the repository.  Let us know if you need
any assistance getting that going.

Since there are some other provenance projects going on, you might also
consider adding to a module that is already working on it.  You'd have
to ask around to see which one would be most appropriate since I'm not
fully familiar with that work.

thanks,
chad