[kepler-dev] Request for place holder for Provenance Viewer on Kepler svn/tree

Unknown Madhusudan madhu at sdsc.edu
Mon Jan 12 10:00:42 PST 2009

Hi there,

  I Working at San Diego Supercomputer Center with Ilkay Altintas,
  I have developed a web tool for viewing the provenance data, though at the
 moment it is preliminary. I would like to put it on the svn tree so that it is
 accessible to everyone. Currently, it is a maven/eclipse project. However, I will
 switch to ant build system in very near future.

 Could someone please tell me what will be the appropriate place to put on the svn/tree?

Thanks
-Madhu