[kepler-dev] Swtich Case in Kepler

ben leinfelder leinfelder at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Jan 12 08:17:04 PST 2009

Depending on how "interactive" you're aiming for, the Python actor
demos can be useful for collecting input at runtime. They present
dialog boxes:
demos/Python/PythonGenericDialog.xml shows a drop down list for
selecting form a list of dates (or fruits). They don't actually do the
branching, of course.
-ben