[kepler-dev] Question after today meeting

Ilkay Altintas altintas at sdsc.edu
Thu Feb 12 15:16:54 PST 2009

Hi Aukrit,

Short answer is you can use Eclipse to develop an actor and check in
the actor you developed in the Kepler svn repository.

What this warning tells is that you need to use separate check outs
for ant and eclipse builds. You can have two different version of
Kepler and develop in different versions at a time. Once you check in
an actor, you can update it in both svn checkouts.

Please ask your specific Eclipse questions on Kepler-dev mailing list
(cc'ed) as I don't use the Eclipse build.

Hope this helps,
-ilkay

--
Ilkay ALTINTAS
Deputy Coordinator for Research, San Diego Supercomputer Center (SDSC)

University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Drive, MC: 0505  La Jolla, CA  92093-0505
Phone: (858) 210-5877                     Fax: (858) 534-8303
Web: http://users.sdsc.edu/~altintas

On Feb 6, 2009, at 12:32 PM, <aunahal2 at illinois.edu> <aunahal2 at illinois.edu