[kepler-dev] actors' LSID numbers

Sivaramakrishnan, Chandrika chandrika at pnl.gov
Wed Feb 11 15:54:03 PST 2009

I was about to post a similar query. Thanks for bringing this up Dawid.
Kepler developer tutorial mentions that the README file in actors
directory has the last LSID used and that a new actor should update this
to LSID+1 and use the same for both lsid:
urn:lsid:kepler-project.org:kar and lsid:
urn:lsid:kepler-project.org:actor. I think that is what is followed for
actor LSID. But I see many manifest files with different number for
lsid: urn:lsid:kepler-project.org:kar and lsid:
urn:lsid:kepler-project.org:actor. Could someone clarify?

Thanks
Chandrika