[kepler-dev] Tagging module - try it out

Sean Riddle swriddle at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 15:15:13 PDT 2009

I wanted to let people know that I've made a bunch of changes to the
new tagging functionality, and I want people to put it through its
paces and critique it a bit. You can still only tag workflows, but the
UI for doing so is much improved. Just enter a tag and hit enter, and
it will be shown as a text bubble. Deletion of a tag is also easy.
Basically, it looks quite similar to tagging with Gmail. The buttons
in the tag manager still don't work, though, and I'll be working on
that in the trunk, so I've tagged a copy for people to try.
Instructions follow:

Check out build system:												svn co http://code.kepler-project.org/code/kepler/trunk/modules/build-area
Check out tagging module tag:											svn co http://code.kepler-project.org/code/kepler/tags/tagging-3Aug2009
  tagging
																	cd build-area
Get tagging module dependencies and setup modules.txt correctly:		ant
change-to -Dsuite=tagging
																	ant run

- Sean