[kepler-dev] Events in Ptolemy?

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon Apr 27 07:32:59 PDT 2009

Hi Ben,
Sorry for the delay.
The primary run time event system is mostly in Manager, which has
an inner class called State.  We use these States to update the
status bar.

Let me know if the States in Manager are not sufficient and you'd
like some additional states.

_Christopher

--
Christopher Brooks (cxh at eecs berkeley edu) University of California
ph: 510.643.9841 fax:510.642.2718	      (Office: 545Q Cory)