[kepler-dev] new project

David Welker david.v.welker at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 08:58:15 PDT 2009

tkd,

The tutorial is still relevant to you. It demonstrates how to integrate
code from a module into your project. If you want to modify the GUI,
just put the appropriate code in a module, just as code for the
HelloWorld actor is put in a module. You can override certain GUI
classes if that is necessary, as it was in the ppod project.

David