[kepler-dev] Txt File with Kepler

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Sat Apr 18 12:57:25 PDT 2009

Try using two StringReplace actors to replace the text before and after
the field in which you are interested.
It would be nice to have an actor that would read tab separated file.

Dan Higgens made a presentation about reading data, see
http://seek.ecoinformatics.org/attach?page=SEEKPostdoctoralAndNewFacultyTrainingJanuary8122007%2FUsing_Desktop_Data_in_Kepler.ppt
It looks like the Kepler ReadTable actor might be worth a look.
ReadTable apparently uses R.  I've not used it, so I'm not sure
if it would work.

_Christopher