[kepler-dev] Txt File with Kepler

subhav mital mital.subhav at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 12:38:25 PDT 2009

Thanks for that.
I'll be more specific.

The file.txt (An excel file saved as a text file and hence tab delimited)
contains the following:

Number      Location                              Author
1                C:\Users\Desktop\.....            XYZ
2                C:\Folder\Kepler\.....              ABC

Now the file reader reads the entire content of this file. However I want to
read only the Location column and extract the values within that column.

Hence, I would want to extract C:\Users\Desktop\..... and in another run
extract C:\Folder\Kepler\..... and then use this extracted content (here to
open another file specified in the location) ahead.

So basically, it boils down to extracting information of a particular cell
within a particular column in a tab delimited text file.

Could you please suggest anything ?

Thanks a lot!!