[kepler-dev] Running Kepler from Eclipse...No actors on right pane

David Welker david.v.welker at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 14:56:43 PDT 2009

Hi Kazmi,

It turns out that the problem was that the instruction you referred to
were out-of-date. Instead of org.kepler.loader.Kepler, the main class
should be org.kepler.core.loader.Loader. Also, instead of setting loader
as the main module, the main module should be module-manager. I have
updated those instructions. It worked fine when I tried it with the
updated instructions.

David