[kepler-dev] Help with Pop Up Box in Kepler

subhav mital mital.subhav at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 15:27:19 PDT 2009

Hey,
Thanks for that.

Let me explain again.
I have created two actors named: 1) UserIp and 2) UserDecision

-Now, the only way I can execute the UserIp actor is by using ant change-to
-Dsuite=UserIp. (This is the only way, since a) The first time I create this
actor and save it in the library and drag it to the window, I get an
error: "Change
Failed: Cannot create entity without a class name.in [external stream] at
line 1 column 29 and b) if I export it as a KAR and then then import it
again, I get errors again)

- Suppose that I want to instantiate a UserDecision actor into my workspace,
I have to again type ant change-to -Dsuite=UserDecision. for this actor to
work. A previously saved actor into my library or an exported KAR does not
work.

Hence: The only way I can run actors created by me using Kepler 1.0 is by
first typing ant change-to.... in the command line and then using the actor.
This does not happen with other actors that are in the repository or
previously created actors. I wonder why this happens and how do I resolve
this?

Hence, the primary problem is, that I cannot use UserDecision and UserIp at
the same time, since only one instance of Kepler can run at a time from the
command line. If I try to run two, I get the error, cannot parse -kepler.

I hope I have been clear about the problem I am facing. Please help

Thanks!