[kepler-dev] proxy problems

ben leinfelder leinfelder at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Nov 26 14:25:37 PST 2008

Peter,
You can bypass the registry query that occurs during Kepler startup by
modifying the $KEPLER/lib/config.xml file like so:

   <!--set to 'true' to auto-refresh datasources (registry entries)
when Kepler first starts -->
   <!--the delay attribute is the number of seconds to wait before
executing the update thread -->
   <autoDataSourcesUpdate delay="0">false</autoDataSourcesUpdate>

I'm a bit confused as to why your "workaround" worked because I
believe those repositoryBundle.properties are not referenced during
start up.

-ben