[kepler-dev] Vector GIS data Visualization Actor and High-Dimensional data PCP Visualization Actor

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Aug 9 09:50:57 PDT 2005

Matt & Jianting,
    I agree that it would be great if we had a shapefile visualizer in
Kepler (some of the ENM group had requested such a feature for some
future analyses.) The PCP feature is also useful. I did some research
and found that there is an R function (in the MASS package) called
'parcoord' that creates PCP plots, so we can also use the RExpression
actor to create such visulaizations! (see attached figure)

Dan