[kepler-dev] Vector GIS data Visualization Actor and High-Dimensional data PCP Visualization Actor

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Aug 8 12:37:23 PDT 2005

Jianting,

I thnk the PCP plots would likely be very useful to some folks.  It
wasn't clear to me from the other screenshot what the other one did, but
it is probably useful too if as it seems it allows visualization of
shapefiles.  Could you go ahead and check those in please -- please
consult with Chad to determine the best location of the source in the
kepler CVS tree.  Thanks.

Matt

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara