[kepler-dev] Re: Compiling Ptolemy with Eclipse

Bertram Ludaescher ludaesch at sdsc.edu
Mon May 3 09:36:02 PDT 2004

Hi Franck:

fyi: you may also be interested in the following Ptolemy II "spin-off"
called Kepler that has been used for bioinformatics and other
scientific workflows:
	http://kepler.ecoinformatics.org

The first official Kepler release is planned for later this month, but
the code is available already (and earlier "pre-releases").

There is also a page contributed by one of the Kepler folks to using
Eclipse:
	http://kepler.ecoinformatics.org/eclipse.html

Bertram