[kepler-dev] scrollbar additions to kepler

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Jul 28 14:17:31 PDT 2004

yeah, we're aware of this problem.  The tabbed pane was put together
quickly for a demo and is slated to be fixed as soon as I get to some of
these other UI enhancement issues.  You can get rid of the tabbed panel
completely by removing the file
src/exp/ptolemy/vergil/basic/BasicGraphFrame.java.

chad