[kepler-dev] Re: right click bug with linux and OSX

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Jul 15 12:59:24 PDT 2004

I've been using Eclipse 3.0 versions since M7 and they work fine,
however, it does take quite a bit to get the classpath configured
correctly!  As I don't use many of the extra features that require
external java libs, I've kept them out of my classpath (described at
http://kepler.ecoinformatics.org/eclipse.html) and building with Eclipse
3.0 works fine.

Matt

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu