[kepler-dev] web service actor

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Feb 25 17:32:53 PST 2004

I just used java types as return objects because it was convenient to do
so at the time.  it's not hard to change.  I'm not sure why you wouldn't
want to use a java object, since soap allows for you to do such a thing.
  If we intend to implement the token passing system that we have talked
about before, i think we are going to need the functionality of a java
object, not just an xsd type.  but we can talk about this. I just wanted
to get something to work with grass/garp.  what did your heated
discussion entail?

chad