[tcs-lc] Name-NameRelationships vs. Concept-Conceptrelationships

Richard Pyle deepreef at bishopmuseum.org
Wed Sep 21 02:09:50 PDT 2005

> I am therefore going agree with Sally and punt this into the long grass
> (version 2 maybe) unless some one has some other compelling reason to keep
it on.

As a (continued) advocate for an enumerated list of Name-Name
RelationshipTypes, I nevertheless agree with Roger that this issue should be
punted -- at least until large datasets are implemented and we find reasons
for not going with dedicated relationship elements.

Aloha,
Rich

P.S. I don't actually think of Basionym as a Name-Name relationship in the
sense that the others are, but I'll save that for a future discussion.