[tcs-lc] Minor modifications prior TDWG ratification vote

Donald Hobern dhobern at gbif.org
Sun Sep 18 00:33:56 PDT 2005

For what it's worth, I feel the same as Rich on this.  The TCS should not
attempt to be a vehicle for transfer of all information in a taxonomic
document - only of that which can in some way be used.

Donald

Donald Hobern (dhobern at gbif.org)
Programme Officer for Data Access and Database Interoperability
Global Biodiversity Information Facility Secretariat
Universitetsparken 15, DK-2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
Tel: +45-35321483   Mobile: +45-28751483   Fax: +45-35321480