[tcs-lc] enumeration of relationsihp types

Nozomi Ytow nozomi at biol.tsukuba.ac.jp
Wed May 11 05:26:05 PDT 2005

Roger and all,

If I have (and indeed I have) relationship types do not fit any of
enumerated relationship types, how can I express the data in TCS?
Such situation is inevitable, not only for incompleteness of
enumeration but also  insufficient human resource at data provider
side.

I suggest to add type "else" to cover such shings, and add
an optional attribute to record its subtype.  Subtype would be
also useful to differenciate enumerated type (if necessary).
Is there any reason that homonym is exculded from enumeration,
or only by accident?

And again, I think it would be better to allow more-than-zero
>From and To TaxonConcept in RelationshipAssertion.

Cheers,
JMS