[tcs-lc] nameObjects, spellings, vernaculars, etc

Roger Hyam roger at hyam.net
Fri May 6 08:53:24 PDT 2005

Rich,

Yes that is how you do it.

Whether misspelled names get GUIDs is not an issue for the schema. That
is another debate to be had in another place at another time. It will
support them if they do and if they don't.

Roger

p.s. who are the "LC group"? You keep mentioning them. How does one join?

 Roger Hyam
 Biodiversity Informatics
 Independent Web Development
 http://www.hyam.net  roger at hyam.net
 2 Janefield Rise, Lauder, TD2 6SP, UK.
 T: +44 (0)1578 722782 M: +44 (0)7890 341847