[Tcs-lc] Taxonomic order anyone?

Roger Hyam roger at hyam.net
Tue Mar 29 22:51:50 PST 2005

OK Everyone - thanks for your feedback - looks like just about no one
thinks TCS should be able to do taxonomic order (apart from me maybe) -
which neatly solves that technical problem and clarifies my ideas on
what the TCS should do.

I am still after instance documents of version TCS 0.95 if anyone has
marked any up yet. Just half a dozen taxa would be fine.

Thanks for your time on this,

Roger