[Tcs-lc] Name of NomenCode

Paul Kirk p.kirk at cabi.org
Tue Mar 29 00:25:00 PST 2005

I agree with Richards second paragraph.

My vote is for NomenclaturalCode - simply because it is readably and we all read XML - if we never read XML it could be 1cd345fst (like a MAC address, meaningless). Even in databases I'm all for meaningful field names in tables which, of course, are unnecessary as we all use views/forms, dont we ;-)

Paul