[tcs-lc] GBIF meeting in Brussels

Sally Hinchcliffe S.Hinchcliffe at rbgkew.org.uk
Mon Mar 7 05:14:48 PST 2005

Hi all,
Just a quick thought (while I catch up with all the backlog of
LC/TCS emails)
How many of us are planning to be at GBIF 10 in April? Is there
scope for convening a quick working group in or around that
meeting? It seems to me that there are a lot of quick wins we could
get if we were all discussing the schema around the same table -
as long as we identified some clear areas of discussion before
hand.
Also / alternatively I think Yde mentioned something about
Synthesis funding for convening a group meeting - Yde would that
still be a possibility?

Sally

*** Sally Hinchcliffe
*** Computer section, Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
*** tel: +44 (0)20 8332 5708
*** S.Hinchcliffe at rbgkew.org.uk