[tcs-lc] new mailing list for TCS and LC discussions

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Mar 2 16:29:23 PST 2005

Hi Rich,

I went through the SEEK-taxon archives and pulled out the threads that
were part of the prior TCS and LC discussions from February and March
2005.  These archives are now available on the tcs-lc list archive page,
so the majority of the recent conversation is now present in the index.

FYI, I did send an email to the gbif lists so that they would know that
a new list was created, and I subscribed everyone on seek-taxon.  So we
should be hitting the vast majority of interested parties.  If the folks
that manage wikis with TCS and LC content add links to the new list we
should be able to notify new potential subscribers as well.

Matt

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/
University of California Santa Barbara