[tcs-lc] Order of elements in TCS schema

Bob Morris ram at cs.umb.edu
Thu Apr 14 12:50:22 PDT 2005

This seems to me to be a matter of who gets to use SAX instead of DOM
API, producer or consumer. With a small amount of work you can probably
make an xslt program that will make a depth-first tree into a
bread-first tree or vice-versa, but it hardly seems worth the effort
since I suppose the relevant trees are probably usually small enough to
fit in memory and be traversed on the fly. We remain a big fan of
Castor, which will produce all the marshalling and unmarshalling code
for you and leave very little but the tree traversal code to write.

--Bob