[seek] final report for SEEK

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Oct 15 15:11:11 PDT 2008

Hello SEEKers,

Funding for the SEEK project officially ended on September 30th, so the only
remaining item is to submit our final report.  To do this I need input from
you, in three specific ways:

1) All: Please edit the attached publications list using track changes.
Check each of your pubs, and make sure the status is correct (submitted,
accepted, etc), and be sure to correct any erroneous bibliographic
material.  Also add in any new pubs that may have been accepted or submitted
this year and that acknowledge SEEK.

2) Subgroup leaders please update both the 'Activities' and 'Findings'
section of the report for your particular subgroup, again in track changes.
Others are also welcome to submit updates, and I will merge them all.
   SMS: Ludaescher
   KR: Schildhauer
   BEAM: Pennington
   Taxon: Beach
   EcoGrid: Rajasekar
   AMS: Jones
   EOT: Michener

3) Please list dates, venue, title, and participants for any SEEK-sponsored
meetings that are not in the existing meeting lists from the last annual
report.

Thanks,

Matthew B. Jones
Director of Informatics Research and Development
UC Santa Barbara
jones at nceas.ucsb.edu                       Ph: 1-907-523-1960
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/ecoinfo