[seek] summary of status reports for Feb 2005

Bertram Ludaescher ludaesch at sdsc.edu
Thu Mar 3 09:30:36 PST 2005

Thanks for the summary. Even if high-level this is very helpful to see
what everybody is working on! (at least those who submit such reports
;-)

I think everybody who is 49.9% or more supported under SEEK should
really spend the 10min/week to type this up (HINT, HINT, to those who
haven't.. note that I carefully crafted the 49.9 number to include
*graduate students* in addition to developers... )

also a remark below...

Matt Jones writes:
 > * SSDBM papers occupied much of our time

that's very good. Now that this is over, everybody can focus on DILS!

The abstract deadline is TOMORROW, the full paper deadline in a WEEK
from tomorrow..

Bertram