[seek] revised procedure submitting status reports for SEEK

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Sep 2 16:13:38 PDT 2004

Hi,

The status reports system was working out well for communication but was
taking a lot of my time to convert them to the web site.  So, I have
created a simple web form for submitting the reports that posts them
directly to the site, leaving me with only having to read them and
produce the summary.  So, starting this week, please submit your status
reports from the link on this page:

http://seek.ecoinformatics.org/Wiki.jsp?page=StatusReports

Reports submitted by the end of the day on Monday will be included in
the summary -- anything submitted on Tuesday will go into the following
week's summary.

In the last few weeks I have only been receiving 3 or 4 reports -- not
very good participation.  Please take the time to inform your colleagues
about what you are doing for SEEK.  Thanks.

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara