[seek] [Fwd: [seek-web] New SEEK Web Site]

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Jun 28 16:22:37 PDT 2004

Hi,

Steve Tekell has implemented a new SEEK web site for use by the project.

http://seek.ecoinformatics.org

It is a wiki, which means that it is editable in-place by authorized
users.  All current SEEK project members are authorized (for password
questions, see
http://seek.ecoinformatics.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Authentication).  There are
sections of the site intended for disseminating information about the
SEEK project, and a 'Community' section for seek project members to
share information within the project and with collaborators.   I am
forwarding the attached email that Steve sent that has instructions on
how to use and edit the site (he sent this mail to the limited
distribution seek-web mailing list, and I felt it should be more
broiadly disseminated).  Please send any questions or feedback on the
site to seek-web at ecoinformatics.org.  Thanks,

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara
An embedded message was scrubbed...