[seek] Kansas meeting--absentee ballots!

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Aug 24 11:50:06 PDT 2004

Hi,

For those of us who live in California, all of the absentee forms are
available at the Secretary of State's web site at
http://www.ss.ca.gov/elections/elections_m.htm

I think you have to submit both the county and state-wide forms to your
local elections commission.  The forms can only be submitted between
October 4 and October 26.

chad