[seek] Re: [seek-kr-sms] growl alpha release

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Aug 23 10:15:37 PDT 2004

Thanks Sergui,

I added a news item on the SEEK web page indicating that the Growl alpha
is available, and updated the SEEK web site Growl page to point at your
new release URLs.  See:

http://seek.ecoinformatics.org/
and
http://seek.ecoinformatics.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Growl

In addition, I added an announcement of the Kepler 1.0.0alpha2 release
that we put out last week.

Cheers,
Matt

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu