[seek] request for list of publications

Arcot Rajasekar sekar at sdsc.edu
Fri May 23 11:06:53 PDT 2003

Hi Matt
	I would like to add these two to the list.
	thanks
		raja

Data Grids, Collections and Grid Bricks,
Arcot Rajasekar, Michael Wan, Reagan Moore, George Kremenek,
and Tom Guptill, "Data Grids, Collections and Grid Bricks,"
20th IEEE/ 11th NASA  Goddard Conference on Mass Storage Systems &
Technologies (MSST2003) San Diego, California, April 7-10, 2003.

Arcot Rajasekar, Michael Wan and Reagan Moore,Arun Jagatheesan, and
George Kremenek, "Real-life Experiences with Data Grids: Case Studies in
using the SRB,"  The 6th International Conferenceon High Performance
Computing (HPCAsia-2002) Bangalore, India, December 16-19, 2002.

On Fri, 23 May 2003, Matt Jones wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I've received responses from several of you about publications for SEEK.
>   The list I have so far is listed below.  If you know of other
> publications or products funded by SEEK please send them to me.
>
> Please remember to acknowledge the SEEK award for any future
> publications -- an example of how to do this is on the main SEEK web site.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Matt
>
> Journal Publications:
> Young-Kwang Nam, Joseph Goguen, and Guilian Wang., "A Metadata Tool for
> Retrieval from Heterogeneous Distributed XML Documents", Proceedings,
> International Conference on Computational Science, Springer, Lecture
> Notes in Computer Science, vol. , (2003), p. . Accepted
>
> Young-Kwang Nam, Joseph Goguen, and Guilian Wang, "A Metadata
> Integration Assistant Generator for Heterogeneous Distributed
> Databases", Proceedings, 16th Conference on Ontologies, DataBases, and
> Applications of Semantics for Large Scale Information Systems, Springer,
> Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 2519, (2002), p. 1332. Published
>
> I. Altintas, S. Bhagwanani, D. Buttler, S. Chandra, Z. Cheng, M.
> Coleman, T. Critchlow, A. Gupta, W. Han, L. Liu, B. Ludäscher, C. Pu, R.
> Moore,A. Shoshani, and M. Vouk, "A Modeling and Execution Environment
> for Distributed Scientific Workflows", 15th Intl. Conference on
> Scientific and Statistical Database Management (SSDBM), Boston,
> Massachussets, vol. , (2003), p. . Accepted
>
> B. Ludäscher, I. Altintas, A. Gupta, "Compiling Abstract Scientific
> Workflows into Web Service Workflows", 15th Intl. Conference on
> Scientific and Statistical Database Management (SSDBM), Boston,
> Massachussets, vol. , (2003), p. . Accepted
>
> O. Boucelma, S. Castano, C. A. Goble, V. Josifovski, Z. Lacroix, and B.
> Ludaescher, "Report on the EDBT'2002 Panel on Scientific Data
> Integration", SIGMOD Record, vol. 31(4), (2002), p. 107. Published
>
> Matthew B. Jones, "SEEK EcoGrid: integrating data and computational
> resources for ecology", DataBits: An electronic newsletter for
> Information Managers, vol. Spring, (2003), p. . Published
>
> William K. Michener, "Building SEEK: the Science Environment for
> Ecological Knowledge ", DataBits: An electronic newsletter for
> Information Managers, vol. Spring, (2003), p. . Published
>
> William K. Michener, James H. Beach, Matthew B. Jones, Bertram
> Ludaescher, Deana D. Pennington, Ricardo S. Pereira, Arcot Rajasekar,
> and Mark Schildhauer, "A Knowledge Environment for the Biodiversity and
> Ecological Sciences", Journal of Intelligent Information Systems, vol. ,
> (2003), p. . Submitted
>
> David Stockwell, A. Townsend Peterson, "Comparison of resolution of
> methods used in mapping biodiversity patterns from point-occurrence
> data.", Ecological Indicators, vol. , (2003), p. . Accepted
>
> David R.B. Stockwell, James H. Beach, Aimee Stewart, Gregory Vorontsov,
> [...]

Arcot (raja) Rajasekar                              Email   sekar at sdsc.edu
Director                                            Voice     858-534-8378
Data Grid Technologies Group                        Secr.     858-534-5071
San Diego Supercomputer Center, MC 0505             Fax       858-534-5077
University of California, San Diego               http://www.npaci.edu/srb
9500 Gilman Drive, Bldg 109                                      __    __
La Jolla, CA 92093-0505                                         |  \  /  |
           ***** SRB: 50 TeraBytes and Counting *****           |   ||  _