[seek] request for list of publications

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue May 20 08:16:22 PDT 2003

Dear SEEK'ers,

We need to submit the annual report to NSF a bit early this year (at
NSF's request), and so I have started compiling the report.  For this, I
need a complete list of papers, book, other publications, and conference
presentations that were supported under SEEK funding.  Could you send me
a list with a full citation for all papers in which you were involved?
I will also place this list on our web site, and I would like to place
an electronic copy on the web site as well if that is permitted under
your copyright agreement with the publisher.  So, please also send an
electronic version of the paper if possible.

I need this list as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara