[seek-taxon] Seek Taxon conference call

Robert K. Peet peet at unc.edu
Thu Sep 28 13:41:09 PDT 2006

We have a meeting time for our planning discussion regards TDWG and OWL.

Monday 9 October, 1:00 EDT = 17:00 UTC

Dial: 1-888-346-3950
Code: 39501

Talk to you then.
Bob

      Robert K. Peet, Professor & Chair         Phone:  919-962-6942
      Curriculum in Ecology, CB#3275            Fax:    919-962-6930
      University of North Carolina              Cell:   919-368-4971
      Chapel Hill, NC  27599-3275  USA          Email:  peet at unc.edu
                    http://www.unc.edu/depts/ecology/
                  http://www.bio.unc.edu/faculty/peet/

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006, Robert K. Peet wrote:

> Hello SEEK_Taxon and others,
>
> I agree with Matt that we need a quick conference call to get our collective
> thoughts together prior to TDWG regards TCS OWL RDF XML etc. This call should
> include SEEK_Taxon, but also a few others in the SEEK empire, such as Josh,
> Shawn, & Steve. Please ASAP let me know your availability for a conference
> call at the following times.  I will select the one with the fewest conflicts
> reported, probably reporting back to you at the end of the day tomorrow
> Wednesday.
>
> Mon    9 Oct   11:00 EDT = 8:00 PDT = 15:00 UTC
>               12:00 EDT
>                1:00 EDT
> Tues  10 Oct   11:00 EDT
>               12:00 EDT
>                1:00 EDT
>
> Bob Peet

  Robert K. Peet, Professor              Phone:  919-962-6942
  Department of Biology, CB#3280         Fax:    919-962-6930
  University of North Carolina           Cell:   919-368-4971
  Chapel Hill, NC  27599-3280  USA       Email:  peet at unc.edu

              http://www.bio.unc.edu/faculty/peet/