[seek-taxon] Seek Taxon conference call

Robert K. Peet peet at unc.edu
Tue Sep 26 15:26:02 PDT 2006

Hello SEEK_Taxon and others,

I agree with Matt that we need a quick conference call to get our
collective thoughts together prior to TDWG regards TCS OWL RDF XML etc.
This call should include SEEK_Taxon, but also a few others in the SEEK
empire, such as Josh, Shawn, & Steve. Please ASAP let me know your
availability for a conference call at the following times.  I will select
the one with the fewest conflicts reported, probably reporting back to you
at the end of the day tomorrow Wednesday.

Mon    9 Oct   11:00 EDT = 8:00 PDT = 15:00 UTC
                12:00 EDT
                 1:00 EDT
Tues  10 Oct   11:00 EDT
                12:00 EDT