[seek-taxon] Concept data

Deana Pennington dpennington at lternet.edu
Mon Oct 23 11:04:28 PDT 2006

We will need to talk about this at the next SEEK-exec call.  This would
be a major shift in focus, but could be absorbed as a BEAM re-use case
of the mammal workflow.  I would certainly be interested in working on a
veg use case - much more "down my alley" than bats or mammals, but that
would have to be a group decision.  If we picked some plant groups that
have undergone lots of revision, we could do the same experiment we
wanted to do with bats.  I think it might be difficult to make use of
the grasses data that I gathered for the KR/SMS work in this context,
but let me put some thought into it.

Deana

--
********

Deana D. Pennington, PhD
Long-term Ecological Research Network Office

UNM Biology Department
MSC03  2020
1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM  87131-0001