[seek-taxon] SEEK Taxon Subgroup Breakout Meeting Schedule

Beach, James H beach at ku.edu
Tue Nov 28 12:05:49 PST 2006

SEEK Taxon Members:

We will keep the original dates for the SEEK Taxon breakout sessions at
the All Hands meeting, as shown on the SEEK calendar, which are:  Monday
December 11 in the afternoon, and Tuesday December 12, morning and
afternoon.

I propose that we schedule a conference call on Thursday or Friday of
this week, to plan the agenda.

I will not be at the meeting due to a Specify Project conflict with a
presentations in Copenhagen on Monday the 11th.  If we can schedule a
call this week, that would be good timing, I need to travel this
Saturday for a meeting in Amsterdam on Monday.

Aimee, Dave and Susan will be present for the meeting from KU, and
possibly Steve Perry, who has just tendered his resignation to take a
position in industry on January 1.

Please let me know of your availability for a call this week.

Best,

Jim B.
James H. Beach
Biodiversity Research Center