[seek-taxon] Kate Jones and Deanna Pennington

Beach, James H beach at ku.edu
Fri May 5 10:25:54 PDT 2006

It was decided at the SEEK-Taxon meeting today, that Deanna Pennington will contact Kate Jones to see if Kate has anyone who can use the money we had set aside to pay Nico's salary, for about 6 months at the post-doc level to work with the bat data concepts for us.

Deanna will tell us what she finds after her conversation with Kate.

We will pursue some other calls to bat people as well, to size up who might be available,

Jim

-----

James H. Beach
Biodiversity Research Center