[seek-taxon] ecoinformatics conference abstracts

Kennedy, Jessie J.Kennedy at napier.ac.uk
Thu Mar 30 08:07:54 PST 2006

Hi Guys

Martin is going to do an abstract for the viz. tool but I've done one as
an overview of SEEK taxon (as per Matt's suggestion) to include all of
us on a paper - we really need a team one. Let me know if you want me to
submit this...it was really hard for me - I'm not used to doing
abstracts more used to full papers and it's limited to 300 words!!! Not
a lot. You can have figures but I only put in one which you'll recognise
but with a different legend. I thought we could have more but I wasted
the afternoon trying to think how to put others in and have given up....

Matt should we really put in one about TCS - it might be good for us to
put one in on where we might be going with the RDF stuff - Dave, Rob and
Steve are over in a couple of weeks and we could draft up an abstract on
that then. Matt/Dave/Rob/Steve - what do you think about that?

Jessie

Prof. J B Kennedy

School of Computing

Napier University