[seek-taxon] Rescheduled SEEK-Taxon Call

Beach, James H beach at ku.edu
Wed Mar 15 09:10:46 PST 2006

Let's reschedule our SEEK-Taxon call for next Wednesday, March 22, at
the usual time, which is 10 AM US Central, 11 AM Eastern, 4 PM for
Edinburgh.

In a SEEK-Exec Call last week, the upcoming NSF review was only briefly
discussed.  It is not clear yet if the review will be on Thursday or
Friday of the week of the all hands meeting in ABQ.  Michener would be
checking with NSF on that.

We should all be thinking about what materials, images, slides,
outcomes, etc. that we should report to the NSF staff and their visiting
team of reviewers. Because of the specialization of SEEK Taxon
activities into subprojects, I would like to see us make three
complementary presentations of the work done at the three primary sites,
Edinburgh, UNC (with S.B.) and KU.

Many thanks,

Jim B.

James H. Beach