[seek-taxon] concept mapper scenario for review

Robert Liu robertliu325 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 11:10:57 PST 2006

    Laura:

  I am about to send you an email to remind you about the quick instructions 'hiden' in my previous email.

    These instructions are not prepared in a story-telling sense. They can help our group members obtain a quick knowing about ConceptMapper. A more realistic and detailed scenario document is for sure needed for end users.

  I am trying it. Here enclosed please find a new scenario document based on T, a virtual taxonomist’s story about how ConceptMapper can be used to manage his concept data. This is the part 1 of the whole document I am planning to create. I will try to finish it as soon as possible. In the attached zip file you will also find 3 example files that will be used in the step of importing data.

  Enjoy!

  Xianhua

"Laura L. Downey" <ldowney at lternet.edu> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Ah I see I should read more carefully, my apologies.  You do have a small set of tasks that you suggested that would show some of the features and capabilities of concept mapper.  But I was still looking more for a scenario.

    Laura L. Downey
Senior Usability Engineer
LTER Network Office
Department of Biology, MSC03 2020