[seek-taxon] SEEK Taxon at ISEI5 ??

Robert K. Peet peet at unc.edu
Sat Jan 7 08:26:50 PST 2006

Hello,

I have added to the draft agenda for the Durham meeting a discussion of
SEEK-Taxon abstracts we might wish to submit to ISEI5 (see below).  Please
give thsi some thought prior to our meeting.

Bob

  Robert K. Peet, Professor              Phone:  919-962-6942
  Department of Biology, CB#3280         Fax:    919-962-6930
  University of North Carolina           Cell:   919-368-4971
  Chapel Hill, NC  27599-3280  USA       Email:  peet at unc.edu

              http://www.bio.unc.edu/faculty/peet/