[seek-taxon] FW: January SEEK meeting - URGENT

Beach, James H beach at ku.edu
Fri Jan 6 13:36:03 PST 2006

FYI

_____________________________
James H. Beach
Biodiversity Research Center
University of Kansas
1345 Jayhawk Boulevard
Lawrence, KS 66045, USA
T 785 864-4645, F 785 864-5335

-----Original Message-----
From: Nico Franz [mailto:franz at nceas.ucsb.edu]
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2006 3:07 PM
To: Beach, James H
Cc: Robert K. Peet
Subject: Re: January SEEK meeting - URGENT

Hi Jim:

   No, unfortunately I can't attend this one. We just arrived in
Mayaguez and I have to teach a class next week. Just being here
adjusting to the new situation is keeping me and my family very busy.
I'll probably need at least another two weeks before I can sit down at
my desk again and think about research and SEEK.

Cheers,

Nico