[seek-taxon] FW: Travel arrangements reminder and agenda for GUID-1 meeting - for info post the SEEK-Taxon meeting

Kennedy, Jessie J.Kennedy at napier.ac.uk
Thu Jan 5 08:35:39 PST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Ricardo Scachetti Pereira [mailto:scachett at gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Ricardo Scachetti Pereira
Sent: 14 December 2005 17:38
To: Andrew Jones; Benjamin H Szekely; peet at unc.edu;
heidorn at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu; d.terje at cgiar.org; George Garrity;
stinger at stingersplace.com; Hideaki Sugawara; hsugawar at genes.nig.ac.jp;
Kennedy, Jessie; Kevin Richards; zuberimi at hotmail.com; Matt Jones;
p.kirk at cabi.org; Peter.Dawyndt at UGent.be; Richard Pyle; Robert Huber;
Roderic Page; Rod Spears; s.hinchcliffe at kew.org; Scott Federhen, NCBI;
s.coppard at nhm.ac.uk; 'Blum, Stan'; Roger Hyam; Donald Hobern; Lee
Belbin; Ricardo Scachetti Pereira
Subject: Travel arrangements reminder and agenda for GUID-1 meeting

    Dear GUID-1 Workshop Participants,

    This is to remind you that the GUID-1 Workshop is approaching (Feb
1-3, 2006). I would like to ask you to book your flights and make your
hotel reservations as soon as possible. It would be very helpful if you
could make your travel arrangements by December 20th.

    Once you have booked your flights and made your hotel reservations,
please send your itinerary to me so I can book a shuttle to pick you up
at the airport.

    Attached is a draft agenda for the workshop and the list of
participants.

    Let me know if you need further assistance.

    I am looking forward to seeing you all at the workshop.

    Best regards,

Ricardo

This message is intended for the addressee(s) only and should not be read, copied or disclosed to anyone else outwith the University without the permission of the sender.
It is your responsibility to ensure that this message and any attachments are scanned for viruses or other defects. Napier University does not accept liability for any loss or damage which may result from this email or any attachment, or for errors or omissions arising after it was sent. Email is not a secure medium. Email entering the University's system is subject to routine monitoring and filtering by the University.