[seek-taxon] SEEK Taxon fall meeting

Robert K. Peet peet at unc.edu
Tue Aug 22 05:32:35 PDT 2006

How many of you SEEK-taxon folks will be at TDWG, and when will you be
there? Perhaps we should plan a time for our short meeting now to avoid
complications with travel plans.

Bob

On Mon, 21 Aug 2006, Beach, James H wrote:

> Hi All:
>
> I feel we can forgo a dedicated meeting this Fall for Taxon in addition
> to the time we will have together at the all hands meeting in Santa
> Barbara.  There are no large issues our initiatives pending within the
> group and with the possibility of some informal talks at TDWG, it seems
> like there will be ample time to catch up on current status and for
> planning for the final year of the project.
>
> Jim
>

> _____________________________
> James H. Beach
> Biodiversity Research Center
> University of Kansas
> 1345 Jayhawk Boulevard
> Lawrence, KS 66045, USA
> T 785 864-4645, F 785 864-5335

  Robert K. Peet, Professor              Phone:  919-962-6942
  Department of Biology, CB#3280         Fax:    919-962-6930
  University of North Carolina           Cell:   919-368-4971
  Chapel Hill, NC  27599-3280  USA       Email:  peet at unc.edu

              http://www.bio.unc.edu/faculty/peet/