[seek-taxon] SEEK Taxon fall meeting

Beach, James H beach at ku.edu
Mon Aug 21 16:17:41 PDT 2006

Hi All:

I feel we can forgo a dedicated meeting this Fall for Taxon in addition
to the time we will have together at the all hands meeting in Santa
Barbara.  There are no large issues our initiatives pending within the
group and with the possibility of some informal talks at TDWG, it seems
like there will be ample time to catch up on current status and for
planning for the final year of the project.

Jim

James H. Beach
Biodiversity Research Center
University of Kansas